A Piano's Testimony A Piano's Testimony

Moving

Great work and great arranging!

Gravey responds:

Thanks.

-Gravey-

Chaos Reigns &amp;lt;Blue Iris&amp;gt; Chaos Reigns <Blue Iris>

feel

I like the sounds that you use. The reverb on the drums creates an airy, flowing sensation. But, some of the drum hits are a little too loud. I think that you need a stronger melody, even if only a hint of one, to give the piece a little more push forward. Overall, good work, nice sounds and vibe!

lidlurch responds:

yeah, i really liked the effects i put on the drums in this one, and just using a simple beat really didn't matter when you have that many effects. i'll keep that in mind...once again, i don't know if i can do that much to this song considering that my comp can't handle it :P

~ Canon Piano Improvisation ~ ~ Canon Piano Improvisation ~

Vitamin C

The arrangement reminds me of a Vitamin C song. Nice performance. I tip my hat to you on the mix and the overall production. I imagine some vocals over it. It would fit nicely.

Catstuffer responds:

LOL who is vitamin c???? It's canon! So many ppl steal the chord progression!

Thanks for your review :)

Afternoon Breeze Afternoon Breeze

powerful

I enjoyed the somewhat chaotic nature of the right hand. I have a similar playing style and I completely respect and understand it. I think that improvised piano pieces are sometimes the most truthful and revealing arrangements that composers can create. It is nice to recognize a piece of my own personality in your playing. The piano and the style you recorded it with creates a unique sound. It is refreshing to hear a genuine piano that is full character. Great job!

Castlevania:reincarnated soul Castlevania:reincarnated soul

high-energy, very fun to listen.

You hit the nail on the head with Castlevania! This piece is great. It is full of energy, excitement, and intrigue. I haven't play the game in 10 years but this song immediately transports me back. What I like most about reincarnated soul is the use of space for dramatic effect. When you play a melodic line, you give it the proper time to build and develop intensity-- that is the fabric of a great song. Nice job!

Silent Tears [Orch] Silent Tears [Orch]

Flowing rhythm

This song flows through its chord changes and has a strong drive that carries it forward. Despite the circumstances that you wrote it under, Silent Tears sounds hopeful. Keep up the good work!