Inception: Hijinks Inception: Hijinks

Nice

Great voice actors and music!

Bear Bear Bear Bear

Amazing and Captivating

What a great story! You created believable characters full of expression and depth. The use of color, or lack of it, was a very effective tool to convey the emotion of the scenes. The animation style was also very unique. You could easily make a feature and be very successful. Make a movie!

Dino Strike Dino Strike

Fantastic

Great game and great music! it reminds me of the Super Nintendo days....

Alien Clones Alien Clones

Fun

Fun game! Add some music and sound fx...

A Piano's Testimony A Piano's Testimony

Moving

Great work and great arranging!

Gravey responds:

Thanks.

-Gravey-

Chaos Reigns &amp;lt;Blue Iris&amp;gt; Chaos Reigns <Blue Iris>

feel

I like the sounds that you use. The reverb on the drums creates an airy, flowing sensation. But, some of the drum hits are a little too loud. I think that you need a stronger melody, even if only a hint of one, to give the piece a little more push forward. Overall, good work, nice sounds and vibe!

lidlurch responds:

yeah, i really liked the effects i put on the drums in this one, and just using a simple beat really didn't matter when you have that many effects. i'll keep that in mind...once again, i don't know if i can do that much to this song considering that my comp can't handle it :P

~ Canon Piano Improvisation ~ ~ Canon Piano Improvisation ~

Vitamin C

The arrangement reminds me of a Vitamin C song. Nice performance. I tip my hat to you on the mix and the overall production. I imagine some vocals over it. It would fit nicely.

Catstuffer responds:

LOL who is vitamin c???? It's canon! So many ppl steal the chord progression!

Thanks for your review :)